Friday, September 4, 2009

It's Been Too Long

So I was waiting to update this with more wedding pics, but it took so long last time that I just haven't done it. Ergo (Sp?) this post. Tim and I have both gotten new jobs! Tim's working as an instructor of Tang Su Do in Potomac for a company called Kicks Karate. The people there work very hard and are very positive instructors, so it's wonderful. On his first day there, he took a free kickboxing class while on the clock. Sweeeeeet. My job is working in an insurance office scanning and assigning old files into the computer since the office is trying to go paperless. I sit in a gray box for hours going through people's lives, wondering why the percentage of divorces is only 50% when everyone I read through has gotten a divorce. It's also quite shocking how many people have DWIs on their record. Did no one take DARE in elementary school? People are crazy, and so are their lives.

Our life is crazy right now. With Tim attending school and going to work, me working and our hours conflicting every day (I leave at 7am, Tim gets home at 10pm), we miss each other a lot during the day, but we're so busy, the week passes by quickly, and then it is Friday. Yay for Fridays! This is a three-day weekend, too.

Coming up soon: an article about Chloe in heat
an article about Tim's foot breaking
an article about Lizzie quotes

Oh, here's one Lizzie quote to spice up your life. My mom had put Lizzie into the tub with some measuring cups to play with while the rest of us were working on dinner and putting together a table. At one point, Deb-Deb says someone needs to check on Lizzie. Well, we were all doing stuff, so Jen just yells out, "Liiiiizzziiieeeeeeeee!" We hear this little voice yell out, "I'm in the baaaaaath!"

So. Funny.

Love you all!

1 comment:

Laura K said...

get that darn dog fixed