Yesterday at Tim's new job, he went to a kickboxing class, helped a child feel more comfortable in a new strange environment, led the orange team in a yellow belts vs. orange belts shouting/kicking contest, and was the fastest kicker in the whole adult class by miles (I knew he wasn't staying off that foot).
Yesterday at my new job, I scanned more files, shredded paper, answered the phone 3 times, got told I talk too much (caked in sarcasm from my boss), and endured the lingering stink pouring from the bathroom where my desk sits the closest to (thanks again, boss).
Is there a significant difference of fun-ness here, or is it just me?
It was kind of fun making secret grossed-out faces after my boss laid a dookie and left the door wide open like he was gracing the whole room with his triumph. No hand wash. No fan on. Are you making a grossed-out face now?
Great Wolf Lodge
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment