Friday, September 11, 2009

Old Jobs

Once upon a time, I worked for an insurance company. Two weeks later, I get a call from the temp agency saying that day was my last day AFTER I had left the office and was on my way home. Apparently, I wasn't "catching on" like they'd hoped. My temp agency friend told me not to take it personally, that this kind of thing just happens sometimes, but this is the first job I've ever been fired from. Can it be considered firing when I was still working with the temp agency? Anyway, it's okay since I didn't really like working there anyway, but I am racking my brains trying to think of what I did or didn't do that made me not "catch on." Whatever it was, at least this firing explains why no one was talking to me today. But that just hurts my feelings...

I guess I am taking it personally...

1 comment:

Crafty Cowgirl said...

sorry mary. That does stink...I hate mysteries