Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Long Awaited...Wedding Pictures!!

Okay. Before we begin this journey of the most glorious day of mine and Tim's life, let me ask the population of avid bloggers: is there any way to move pictures around easier then click and drag over and over to get it in the spot you want? If so, please enlighten me. I swear I have carpal tunnel. And yes, I had to look that up to spell it.

Tim and I had the best day together on our wedding day. Just remembering how happy I was builds my self-esteem and boosts my energy. Here is a picture of us coming out of the temple where no one was to greet us but our confused photographer and friend, Jean Allen. "Was that it?" she asked when we first exited the temple doors. "Was that you guys walking out?"

I nodded and smiled.

"Go back and do it again!" She pulled out her camera, ready this time. Tim and I laughed and turned around to redo our temple exit.



Our very very dear friends, the Petersens.

When I first saw this picture, I got really confused. Is that us in 20 years?

The precious little girls.


Dad Rowlett...

Newlyweds with the Evans...


Newlyweds with the Koens...

With the Utah Rowletts...

Curly-heads...

Me and Mom Rowlett

Doesn't she look just like her grandpa? Plus some hair...?

Ah, what would I have done without this girl??? Ashley, thanks again for all your beauticious help. Yes, I made up that word.

Dad Rook delivering the flowers. Hardcore.

Mama Rook helping with assigned bouquets and such...

This picture is out of chronological order, I couldn't move it up to where I wanted it. Ah well. Here's us with my seester and Maid of Honor, Ju-Ju.

The pinning of the boutineers/corsages...

My peety hair.

Me and Lindsay!!!!

It was a hot day, and Tanner always knows where the cool spots are.

More temple pics...

Me with all my bridesmaids and now, my sisters!!

Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, and Tanner (cuz he's just that cool).

Me and my sissys.

The groomsmen (minus two-one was taking a heinous exam, the other was on his way).

These are some of my favorite pics. The groomsmen...

Look out, GQ.

We had to get one of these pictures.


The dads...

The moms...

Me, Hubby, and my new brothers and sisters...
Maid of Honor and Best Man


Groom and Best Man, and Brothers!

All the family. Okay, really look at these, though. Check out Tanner with the Jetta key. Watch for the flower on top of Ju-Ju's head, Dad Rook's expressions....etc etc etc. Here is the only nice one.

Here's where we start celebrating family.

The Rook Family


The Rowlett Family

Oh Dad...

Oh...us.

My peety flowers.


Okay, I didn't get many chances to sit down during the day, and boy were my feet already tired. Jean was kind enough to capture a picture of me taking a moment of rest and contemplation. That was probably the only time I was ever alone that entire day.

Everyone left for the luncheon and Tim and I stayed for more pictures.


And to finish off, some cool work with colors....

And that's the morning. Our day at the temple.

2 comments:

Christine said...

MARY MARY! so, Scott and I have been thinking about you a lot lately, and I keep meaning to call you so we can actually chat for real about meeting in the middle sometime now that y'all are in Maryland and we're in Alabama, and lo and behold! I checked your blog and almost started to cry because of how beatiful you looked in your wedding pictures! Unbelievably gorgeous! I'm SOOO sorry that we never got to get together before you left and we left, but we have to get together sometime in the next year or so, right? Sorry this is a novel, but I love you TONS and I think your pictures are AMAZING and Scott says hi and he wants to see you guys too, so let's chat! ASAP! Love you!
~Christine

Marisa said...

Yay!!! FINALLY, some pictures to see! I'm so happy for you!! And I miss you tons!! I hope you are having a fabulous time out there!! :)