Saturday, June 6, 2009

Visiting Family -- Rooks

Later that same Sunday night, Tim, Chloe and I, visited the Rook side of the family to play games. And the game of choice...
Zombie Fluxx! Thank you to Steve and Alisa for introducing us to this, the craziest card game of all time in which I have only ever won once out of a fluke. Tim wins most of the time I play with him, and this was the case when we were playing with family. Before I show pictures of the people who played with us, I must say that Tim asked me not to put these up, since the brother and sisters were quite reluctant to get their pictures taken by their older brother. I'm sorry guys, but we're documenting our life here, so next time we snap a picture of you, I think it would be in your best interest to smile. That being said, here are the players for Zombie Fluxx...


Zombie Melissa:



Zombie Leah:


Zombie Me:


Zombie No Face:

And Zombie Beth:

Zombie Tim was there, too but he didn't take any pictures of himself... Let's see if I can find a good one.



Ah, here we go...









Zombie Monkey:




Dana also was there, but there aren't any pictures of her. I'll look through the archives...




Zombie Gangsta:




Welp, that's everyone now. Thank you to all the willing zombies that played. We had a blast, and sorry again that I couldn't stop singing while we were playing. Maybe I should be Zombie Sings-a-lot. We love you and will see you tomorrow! Yay! Be ready for another arduous round of Zombie Fluxx!

Or maybe we'll just play Skip-Bo.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my. This pictures are...ummm...well..While this was a fun evening....I thought there was a rule played during the game..."what happens in zombie fluxx, stays in zombie fluxx." You guys are coming over in 5 minutes, so I guess I should go put on a ball gown and glass slippers for all your photographing purposes....see you soon...

Unknown said...

and that should clearly say "THESE pictures".

Lindsay Rager said...

Well, I think it's great that you all look like Zombies. Quite fitting, really...