I caught a 24 hour bug yesterday and it felt like I was back in my first trimester, but this time, I had a fever. The worst part about it was my baby wasn't getting anything to eat since everything that I ate ended up in the toilet. I would've been more scared for him if I hadn't known from my first trimester that the baby will take what he needs and you are the one you need to be worrying about.
Other than that, things have been going really well. That kidney problem our baby had at the ultrasound, the doctor told me it was so mild, he probably just had to pee. We're following up with an ultrasound later this month, though, just to be sure.
Great Wolf Lodge
9 years ago
1 comment:
but where does the pee go??
babies in utero are fascinating.
Post a Comment