Here I am at 5 weeks. This was shortly after we found out I was preggers. I said, "Let's take a picture every week!" Yeah, that didn't happen. Even if it had, I wouldn't show you the embarrassing grossness that was my sick body at weeks 8-11.

This is me at 12 weeks. Like I said in my previous post, if there is a roundness at all, it is my baby belly. Oh, and that's our pup Chloe who has hardly left my side since I've become pregnant. It's really sweet.

And this is me at 16 weeks, where I am now. Ta da!

I woke up my napping hubby to take this last picture, so it's from a grumpy sitting up angle, but you can clearly see the bump is there, right? Right?!? SIGH. Maybe I should've waited another couple weeks.
In other news, we're going to find out the baby's gender Feb 20th. That's only 18 days away! Yay for technology!
And just for the record, I'm feeling a WHOLE lot better nowadays. Mornings are still a little rough, but I haven't thrown up in like a week and I'm able to eat a larger variety of foods (still not any meat, though, except for meatballs). I weigh in at 120 at the end of the day. I've even been helping in classes again at our martial arts school. It's been so nice to get out of the house and have fun again. I've really missed teaching.
If only I didn't lose all my patience with children in my second trimester...I'll leave that for another post.
1 comment:
I can see a little baby bump... I am so happy for you and Tim, your going to be great parents!!!
Post a Comment