Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Good News Minute

-I started packing today, and am about 2/3 of the way finished.

-Dad's going to be in town in TWO DAYS

-I just found out my last final is online and I can take it whenever I dern well please until Friday. Nobody bother me this evening...Let's get it out of the way!

-Days til I graduate: 3!

-Days til I leave Logan: 3!!!

-Days til I get back to VA: 5

-Days til I see Tim again: 6

-Days til we go through the temple: 10

-Days til we are married forever and ever: 16

I never thought it would ever get so close, and it's just getting closer. I'm going crazy with things to do, but I am so excited, I am only stressing about packing. How will I ever fit all that crap into my car!?!?

1 comment:

~Jordyn said...

Hey Mary I got your wedding announcement last week and you look absolutely gorgeous. I am so happy for you!