Friday, April 3, 2009

Jiggery Piggery

Some of our favorite kid moments and sayings:

Tanner:
(Playing guitar hero) "You should see me on easy. You wouldn't even believe it."

"Play the jig song, Mary!" (Michael Flatley dance ensues)

"I'm on it."

"Kiss a wookieeeeeeee, kick a dwooooooid. Fly the falcooooooooon thwough an as-tuh-woid
til the pwinceeeeeessss is annooooyyed....."


Abby:
"Abby C. and Jennifer B. are my best fwiends."

Rob: What's my name?
Abby: Daddy Wobby.

Rob: My favorite color is orange.
Abby: Arnge?! No! It's Pink!


Brooklyn:
"What dat? What dat? I hear kitty cat! I wub dat wing."

"It muh be gumwhere."

"Hor hee! Hor hee!" (horsey)

"Whobody took my movie?!"

Brooklyn: Mom! Who here?
Amber: Tim and Mary!
Brooklyn: ... You wan' come updaire?


Lizzie:
"Maweetim! Maweetim!"

"Tawentatayga!"

Jen: A one hump camel has...
Lizzie: (runs up to Mary's face and says clearly and boldly) One! Hump! Poop!

Mary: (On the couch in the backroom) Lizzie, aren't you supposed to be taking a nap with mommy and daddy?
Lizzie: Heehee! (Climbs all over me)
Creak in the kitchen
Lizzie: *gasp* Hide! Daddy! Hide!

"I'm a ginger, Daddy! I'm a ginger!"


Elijah:
Tim: Augh! He's peeing! It's getting on me!
Mary: Hahahahahahahahaha

Elijah: (playing in the tub) Awwwaaaaaaaa brbbbbbbbb daaaaaaaaaaa! *Splash!*

Mary: Just hold him a moment longer in his little towel.
Tim: Augh! He just peed on me again!

No comments: