Why am I suddenly interested in politics? I never was before.
Because I have a lot more time on my hands and a Mormon might become president and that is interesting to a Mormon girl like me?
Because my dad is more interested in it because he is retired and has more time on his hands, too? We do talk about it a bit.
Because I'm growing a baby and want to choose a good leader for the future of our country?
Whatever the case, I'm going to delve into something that has totally bothered me tonight.
Why did Newt Gingrich win South Carolina??? Are you kidding me, SC? My father-in-law said he worked under the guy and that he was a lunatic. As speaker of the house, he was kicked out! Two days ago, a story was posted that he asked his ex-wife for an open marriage. And his name is a slimy lizard. Really, South Carolina? Really?? Okay, so he's a good debater. The end.
I read an article about his win and one man said, "Mitt Romney is a good man, but I think it's time we get someone who is mean." So they knew what they were doing when they voted against the upstanding businessman to vote for a creep. *Sigh*
I just hope he does not end up being our republican candidate. If so, I'm voting for Obama.
Great Wolf Lodge
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment