The doctor felt so badly for me that she let me have an ultrasound right then and there! Our baby looked really healthy, nice spinal cord and all five fingers on the one hand we could see...the poor thing looked like it was uncomfortable, though, because it kept trying to move it's whole body up and down. If I had my head stuck in a crevice, I'd want it out of there, too! And it's hand was on it's forehead. The doc said it was saying, "Woe is me!"

After the doctor's office, I lost my breakfast again in public outside of the Giant grocery store. That's the first time I've thrown up in public since I was in elementary school. It was no fun. I felt like I needed a sign to post saying "Do not step here." Oh well...sorry world.
Today I sneezed and I thought my ovaries exploded. Turns out that's pretty normal since my stomach is stretching out right now with a baby and all the muscles are tightening up. Enter the sneeze and ouch! Over-stretched muscles.
Looking forward to more time passing so I can get out of this first trimester, dangit. 13 weeks tomorrow (maybe today, according to the ultrasound), and one more week to go.
Here's hoping I get over this soon or else.
5 comments:
OMG the painful sneezes always reminds me of Dad's hernia. I do it all the time now and I'm worried something is exploding too.
painful coughs for me! the sneezing has been my favorite pregnancy symptom. also, i vomited in public so many times i can't count. in our front yard. at a stop light. in our work parking lot. no pride when you're pregnant!
Good to know I'm not alone.
TAG! You're it :) http://eckersons.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-youre-it.html
You poor thing!...I'm so sorry that you're feeling miserable/rotten/terrible! You're little peanut is going to be all worth it though. Hang in there Miss Mary!
I love your guts!
Post a Comment