Wednesday, January 5, 2011

By the By

Disneyworld rocked and I wish my computer could upload the dreams we created there. Sadly, it is older than I thought.

I'm hoping that if I put it online, it will make me realize it is real. I'm writing a novel. There, I posted it. A 100% mine novel that will kick the butt of all the vampire eat-offs going on right now. Whether it will kick the butt of anything else is still up in the air, but I'm doing it. It's on my New Year's Resolution list to be completed and sent into publishers by the end of the year. For anyone that's curious it will be a Young Adult fiction novel built around action adventure and fantasy cuz that's what I like to read! That's all I'm going to say. So, cross your fingers for me and I'll check up with you in one year.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

For the record, I love you.
Also, I am thrilled that you're FINALLY writing a novel! You've always had a tremendous gift for writing. I'm super psyched and will be the first to buy your book.
And finally, I'm just so glad that I found your adorable blog! Love it! Love you! Love chocolate.