Saturday, January 15, 2011

Movie Review: The Green Hornet

Tim and I have been waiting for this one to come out for a while. Let me tell you, it was worth the wait. I don't remember the last time we laughed so hard at a movie screen. Not only that, the action was AWESOME and the storyline was supple and went in a logical direction. I remember the trailer of this movie cracking me up, and I was really hoping that they didn't show the best parts of the movie in the trailer like they always do. The clips previewed were definitely good parts, but some are built on and they've only shown you the base of the joke. I'm not naming any specifics since I don't want to give anything away. It came out yesterday, for crying out loud. Just go see it. Maybe I'll go see it with you! I would most definitely see this again.

No comments: