I made it. We are leaving tomorrow for Orlando. Last night, I was so excited I couldn't fall asleep. Well, I also couldn't stop coughing because of my stupid bronchitis. Luckily, I should be doing a whole lot better by tomorrow and Wednesday, according to the doc.
So I couldn't fall asleep and asked Tim to tell me something about karate or a funny story or something because his voice would calm me down. Tim was close to sleeping and for those of you who are not aware, Tim is pretty much impossible to converse with you if he is anywhere near sleep. In fact, I was half expecting him to fall asleep. Or at least tell a nonsense story. Sure enough...
"I guess it's time to tell you..." he began in a very pillow-faced muffled voice, "when I was younger, my mom and dad left me in the marketplace." Marketplace? Is he talking about the farmer's market?
"I was all alone and really hungry, so I stole a loaf of bread." Aw, he was the little theif when he was younger.
"Then these men started chasing me with swords and I was running over buildings trying to get away." What??? Wait a minute...
"Then I escaped and gave my bread to two starving children and me and my pet monkey went back to our home and looked at the palace."
He explained the whole story of Aladdin and finished off with "me and my princess got married and had 3 triplet boys."
I lubs him. And I'm excited that he's excited to finally go to Disneyworld!
Great Wolf Lodge
9 years ago
2 comments:
Hey Girl!
Hope Disneyworld makes all your dreams come true like they promise.
Hey I have a question for you...Do you know a Ryan Lee? He's marrying a girl from Brigham and apparently he's from Manassas. Just thought I would asked. They are going to live in Manassas for a little bit and I just wanted to see if I could make a connection.
Yeah I know him!! He was in my Stake growing up. I didn't know him very well, but yes. I totally know who you are talking about!
Post a Comment