Only one month til Disneyworld. I mean Christmas. Or DO I?
Week 4: Harry Potter 7 Part 1 *Homer Simpson giddy dance*
Week 3: Thanksgiving!!! (Turkey Bowl, Momasita's, Rook's for games and desserts)
Week 2: Dad Graduates! (Yay, Dad! Party at your hotel that night)
Week 1: Help Momasita move into her new condo (Complete with newly painted walls by Jen)
Week 0: The 0 symbolizes what shape my mouth will be in that whole week. In awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe. I thought Disneyworld back in 2000 Millenium Celebration during the summer was fun with most of the siblings and dad. I think I yelled out "I love Disneyworld!" at least 8 times. Imagine what it will be like with most of the siblings plus their wives/husbands and kids!!! I think I might explode from anticipation of good times coming.
I am glad there are such wonderful things coming up every week to look forward to so that I don't have to think too much about how excited I am.
Great Wolf Lodge
9 years ago
3 comments:
I'm excited FOR you!! ;)
And, by the way, I think it's awesome that Mickey was Santa for Halloween. Seems most fitting, seeing how he'll be in Disneyworld at Christmas with Mickey who will probably be playing Santa.
And this message is just to say... I MISS YOU!
Post a Comment