Monday, November 5, 2012

What to do?

Ronan is growing strong all the time. He is getting good at grabbing things, and babbles at us all day long. When he eats, he likes to grab my hair and pull on my shirt. Sometimes, when he's finished, he'll look up at me and smile and I swear my heart can't take how cute and sweet he is!! He's noticing Chloe more, which is funny when we do tricks with her. He will stare and stare at her. And oh my gosh, I've never met a baby so interested in television. The other day, we got a photo of him craning his neck backward so he could watch it.

At the end of the day, he goes down pretty easily and will sleep for a good six hours at least. That has been quite a blessing.

It's been overwhelming, being a mom. Everything that happens I'm wondering if it's normal. Why is he eating so much? Am I drying up? I'm starving him! Why does he keep sneezing? Is he allergic to dogs? Chloe's poisoning him! Why won't he stop crying? He's sick! Get the thermometer! It's not right, check it again! And so on... I've never worried so much in my life. I'm sure I'm driving Tim crazy. Heck, I'm driving myself crazy.

But he is worth it. To see him smile at me in the morning, or when I sing to him, or just to be silly, and to snuggle him when he's tired. He is such a sweet little man. Enjoy the pics below for proof.

Oh, and he's very ticklish.

No comments: