Dear Jen, I'm sorry I didn't go down to help you move today like I said I would. To show you how badly I feel, I will download this video for your viewing pleasure. I hope everything goes well today and I love you guys. Enjoy!
Great Wolf Lodge
9 years ago
3 comments:
That is hilarious...I just showed my Mom and she said that she "feels that there is a touch of Mary in that." Then we both exclaimed how we both think that you're great!
Hope everything is going wonderful and I'm so glad that I got to see you.
A little song comes to mind when I think of you..."You are my sunshine, my only sunshine..."
Love ya chica
Kandie
what the heck - when did you do this? Sadly, that was probably all my crazy son. He also breakdances quite well in case anyone was wondering!
When I was out visiting Utah, I was showing Tanner and Brooklyn Tim's facebook page. In his profile picture, Tim is wearing a Hawaiian shirt. Tanner claimed he looked like a "jaywalker." When I asked him to elaborate, he started rapping.
Post a Comment