It was another successful trip out west. Babies were held, friends were hugged, sisters were helped, and I was happy to oblige. The best part, though, was the first homecoming Tim and I have ever had. He combined three bouquets of flowers for me and waited an extra hour and a half at the airport (what a trooper!). Still, though I'm happy to be home, I can't help remembering what fun it was to be out in Utah seeing everyone. I've been so blessed in my life to be surrounded by such amazing people. I am truly grateful. Here is some photographic evidence of my good times:

Most of my trip was spent looking after Baby Lijah, who is no longer the youngest grandchild of the Rowlett family, so I guess his new name is "Little Lijah." His littler sister is now "Baby" Evie. Anywho, Little Lijah is pretty much the coolest 18 month old I know. Here are some reasons why:
On second thought...
Videos are taking too long to load and I am sitting in Borders drinking a very cold Vanilla CremeKula and getting the shivers, so I will come back to this when we have internet (hopefully sometime next week!).
1 comment:
not sure how i stumbled upon your blog but that baby in the first picture is SO cute.
I promise I'm not a stalker. I just had to leave a comment because I have a baby girl too.
Post a Comment