Sunday, March 28, 2010

Go West, Young Woman

Moving to Maryland went very smoothly. We had 6 carloads of all shapes and sizes to transport all of our things in one bold road trip. Thanks again so much to everyone that helped!! Our apartment is great, minus the once a day bug smushing, and Chloe has been in training to break her from the bad habits she's gotten, though we don't have a Nikki she can chew on or a garden she can dig in. Tim's job is going great, and my job is non-existant at present, though some temp jobs have flown my way. I've had to reject them since they came at a bad time.

I've been traveling! I am exhausted, but I've had so much fun I don't even care hardly. Highlights from Oklahoma:

-Grandma's memorial service. We all agreed it was really moving and the preacher did such a good job. He allowed everyone to tell stories of Grandma, which was so wonderful. I'm proud to have had such an amazing grandmom.
-Seeing and laughing with family I've never met/haven't seen in forever
-Lizzie and Brooklyn's "Coozie" bath
-Tanner's swimming skills
-Bodie asking where Michael Jackson is (referring to my brother Mike)
-Trying oysters

Now, I'm in Utah! Helping with baby. New baby. Laura's new baby. I'm so tired I'm writing short sentances. Like the way Captain Kirk talks. I've. Never seen. A cuter. Tiny baby. The only word I can. Use is. A. Dorable.

First thing baby Lijah did when I saw him and Laura told him to say hi? Looked the other direction. Burned by baby.

I really miss Tim and Chloe, but I know they are having fun together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's! Something! On the wing! Loooove William Shatner.:)