jen: give me your login info
me: Ooooo that's dangerous
jen: especially with ME
me: First you must promise never to change anything I have on there at all. Don't add anything, take anything away, change anything, etc etc etc
jen: hmmmmm i honestly can't make that promise
me: I knew it
jen: you should give me the info anyways
me: I can always change my password, right?
Five minutes later, I went back on and found my status read, "peepeepoopoopeepeepoopoo." Then later, "poopoopotty."
Nice, Jen. Later, she assured me she was doing something funny and pleaded with me not to change it. I was very wary...
me: Will this be hilarious for you or for us?
jen: yes
me: Oh you suck
jen: I'm attending!
me: huh?
jen: you'll see
I got back on only to find a strange event I had apparently created entitled, "I'm wearing big girl underpants!"
This was the description:
"Well, since I am getting married soon to my lovie dovey Timmywimmy I have decided that it is time to ditch the diapies (although I will still wear them for nighttime uh-oh's) and try to wear big girl underpants! Wish me luck!"
I would've been upset if it wasn't so stinkin funny! Hence this blog. Those of you with facebook have been invited to this glorious event, though I don't know what's really going to happen. Maybe we should turn it into an online club with this as the valiant banner:
No comments:
Post a Comment