Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Nephew, The Genius

Tanner Rowlett was the first baby born into our family that made me an aunt. He's pretty much the coolest kid ever, and smart---no, that's practically an insult---the kid is a friggin' genius.

For example... He is in first grade now, and already can message people on the computer. Here is an email he sent me last spring (he was only five):

we wil kam

He was answering my email about his family coming to Baby Animal Days up in Logan, UT (best day of the year). Just today, I got onto facebook and who messages me but TANNER! It made me feel so special because he is just so cool. I priveledge you with a snippet from our conversation:

Tanner: at skool this morning I foold one of my frinds with a nook nook joke

Me: You did, huh? How did the joke go?

Tanner: nook nook

Me: Who’s there?

Tanner: inarupting cow

Me: interrupting cow who?

Tanner: moo!!!

Would you look at that sentance structure? He could probably skip a grade, I bet. He only ended our conversation to go do his homework, which is the awesomest thing in the world. He already has good study habits. Kudos to you, Tanner. We can't wait til you come out here so we can see all of your missing teeth!







1 comment:

Rowdy Rowlett's said...

oh horray! A post about my wonderful kids from someone other than me! Did you hear he wants to donate all the money he earned from his hot chocolate stand to the childrens hospital? Completly his idea too! How did I get such great kids!