Days til Tim leaves for Maryland: 4 :-(
Days til Mary graduates: 39! Woo!
Days til first time through temple: 47
Days til MAWAGE!: 52
Days Tim and Mary have been apart since their first date: 1 (I was in Salt Lake for Laura's wedding)
Days Tim and Mary will be apart after Tim leaves: approximately 34
Days Mary has already cried: 3
Great Wolf Lodge
9 years ago
3 comments:
welcome to my life! call me if you need therapy sessions. being away from your love sucks but its true what they say...distance makes the heart grow fonder. and fonder. and fonder.
no, it's absinthe will make the heart grow fonder......i think....
Absence makes the heart go wander?
Whatever. I'm just jealous about that 5th stat. :p at you both. :p, I say.
...Okay, I do feel bad that Tim is going to Maryland. It's not a pleasant place.
Post a Comment