Monday, November 17, 2008

Some Photos!

I haven't been able to take many photos since I lost my camera cord many eons ago (I know, I really do need a velcro suit), but we finally figured out a way to get them onto my computer that's hassle free. PSYCHE! We've had so many technical problems today. I consider it a tiny miracle that you get to see these on here.

Miracle #1: A darling photo.



Miracle #2: One of our first weekends back, Tony let us ride the Bobsled for free! Normally like a gabillion dollars. He's the bestest.



We are so hardcore.

Miracle #3: Chloe! She let us keep this dang diggity hat on her for the longest time. She is my dawg.






Haha, I love it.


So that was more than a feeble attempt, but there is more on the way! Don't you worry. Once again, we love you all and hope everything is going splendidly.

No comments: